Abi joined the Worcester office of McCarthy Taylor in April 2014 with four years’ experience in the industry, providing technical support to the advisory team.
In 2016 Abi began to take on a more active role within our compliance department, working alongside Paul Taylor, and in January 2018 she was appointed as our Compliance Director. Within this role Abi has responsibility for our compliance oversight and anti-money laundering.
She provides ongoing monitoring to ensure that we remain up to date with our compliance requirements and is also responsible for dealing with any client complaints or concerns.
In addition to her First Class Honours Degree in Philosophy, Abi won an award from the CII for ‘The Most Meritorious Completion of the Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning’. She now attends regular training events and is working towards the CISI Diploma in Investment Compliance.
Abi holds the following financial services exams:
- CF1: Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics
- R01: Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics
- R02 Investment Principles and Risk
- R03: Personal Taxation
- R04: Pension and Retirement Planning
- R05: Financial Protection
- R06: Financial Planning Practice
- CISI Combating Financial Crime
6 Edgar Street
Telephone: 01905 613453
Fax: 01905 725958