Since 2004, Clive has served as one of McCarthy Taylor’s leading Chartered Financial Planners. Clive began his career in financial services in 1993. His experience in financial services now spans 25 years.
Clive holds the Chartered Insurance Institute's Advanced Financial Planning Diploma. This qualifies me to advise on a whole of market basis, in areas such as Pensions, Investments & Trusts. This also means that he can deal with more complex cases, including Inheritance Tax mitigation, defined benefit reviews, pensions and divorce. My time is spent looking after a HNW client base, which includes both corporate & private clients. The corporate planning advice includes Employee benefits, Directors Pensions and shareholder/key-person protection.
Clive is also a Fellow member of the Personal Finance Society, which demonstrates his on-going commitment to providing the best possible advice.
- AF3 Pension Planning
- AF5 Financial Planning Process
- G10 Taxation & Trusts
- G20 Investment Planning
- J04 Pension Funding Options
- J05 Pension Income Options
- R01 Financial Services Regulation & Ethics
- R05 Financial Protection
- R08 Pensions Update
- FA7 Financial Services Products
- CISI Investment, Risk and Taxation Level 4
- CISI FSA Regulation & Professional Integrity Level 4
- CF8 Certificate in Long Term Care Insurance
- CF9 Pension Simplification
- SV1 Savings & Investments
- GR1 Group Risk
- MAQ Mortgage Advice Qualification
- ER1 Equity Release
- Financial Planning Certificate
6 Edgar Street
Telephone: 01905 613453