Danielle joined McCarthy Taylor in September 2006 as a Trainee Administrator and quickly developed a key role in the administration of our back office systems and providing support to the Client Services team.
Having spent a year working in the Bespoke Independent Pensions Department, Danielle is now based in our Worcester City Office in the Wealth Management Department. Danielle completed her Certificate in Financial Planning in December 2011 and was promoted to the role of Paraplanner upon completion of her Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, in January 2013.
She was promoted to Head of Support Services in 2014, leading the team of Administrators and Paraplanners and in 2017 became our Technical Support Manager, heading up the Paraplanners, as well as assisting the Chartered Financial Planners.
- R01 Financial Services, Regulations & Ethics
- R02 Investment Principles & Risk
- R03 Personal Taxation
- R04 Pensions & Retirement Planning
- R06 Financial Planning Practice
- R08 Pensions Update
- J05 Pensions Income Options
- CF1 Financial Services, Regulation & Ethics
- CF2 Investment & Risk
- CF3/R05 Financial Protection
- CF4 Retirement Planning
6 Edgar Street
Telephone: 01905 613453
Fax: 01905 725958